FIRON BAR-NIR, international law firm, is looking for 1 young lawyer having minimum 2 and maximum 3 years of experience to join the consultancy team.
– experience in Real Estate and/or Corporate is required.
– very good command of written and spoken English;
– committed young lawyers with excellent legal knowledge;
– we are particularly keen to recruit lawyers who are also great communicators, good energy and team players willing to grow and constantly develop.
Firon Bar-Nir an international law firm that has a work culture which is significantly different from similar law companies of Romania in many respects.
Our firm has a culture rich in personality with a friendly group of individuals. Our attorneys are included openly in client-facing activities. Though our workforce is abundant in brilliance, it is free from ego and arrogance. We celebrate diversity. In fact, we seldom overlook an opportunity to celebrate anything wonderful that happens to our firm or the people within it. We do more than listen to our colleagues – we actively seek their input, perspective and ideas.
We have an open door policy which means the partners are accessible at all times. We offer market related salaries at all levels and all attorneys participate in ongoing professional training and career development. We promote a healthy work/life balance and achieve this through providing flexibility, health benefits, sporting and social activities.
Applicants are welcome to file their applications (CV and letter of intent in English) at: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 13 decembrie 2019