REFF & ASSOCIATES is recruiting a senior lawyer | Banking & Finance.
In Banking & Finance, Reff & Associates has been consistently involved in landmark finance deals exceeding EUR 2 billion in aggregate and bringing to the benefit of our clients the experience accumulated in:
– finance transactions: assistance with the drafting and the negotiation of the transaction documentation (loan, security and other finance documentation) and, generally, granting transactional support in bilateral, club and syndicated financings, loan workouts, securitization, transfers of loans and NPLs portfolios;
– M&A transactions in the financial services sector: advice on the structure of the transaction, the pre-contractual documentation, due diligence, drafting and negotiation of the purchase agreements and assistance with the implementation of the transaction;
– banking regulatory: on-going assistance on specific legal and regulatory requirements applicable to banks and non-banking financial institutions, development of new financial products and, generally, representation in front of the regulators;
– capital markets: assistance on all matters related to capital markets, including initial public offerings, representation in front of regulators, assistance to the issuers in view of completion of listing requirements, takeover offers and squeeze-out procedures, on-going securities compliance, insider trading/market abuse, price stabilization activities, share buy-backs and stock option plans.
A SENIOR LAWYER IN OUR TEAM
– is deeply involved in all stages of a project, from preliminary discussions, continuing with proposal development, analysis and structuring, drafting and negotiations, and throughout the implementation;
– works in teams on complex projects and for sophisticated clients;
– has access to the rich (both local and global) research and training resources of the Deloitte Legal network;
– works in a very dynamic and competitive environment, which preserves an uniquely collegial culture and strives for work – life balance;
– coaches junior associates, by providing training and guidance;
– may aspire to a coordination role, based on his/her high autonomy in assisting clients and demonstrated maturity in managing engagements and teams.
PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
– law school graduate and Bar membership;
– usually between 4 and 7 years of professional experience in a law firm, out of which minimum three years’ experience in banking & finance (e.g., legal and regulatory framework applicable to banks/ non-banking financial institutions, experience with drafting and amending loan and security documentation, capital markets) is required;
– former in-house counsels in banks / non-banking financial institutions / securities firms are equally welcome to apply;
– sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
– fluency in written and spoken English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
– team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
If you meet the required profile, send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 27 noiembrie 2017