An opportunity is available for a high performing, young and ambitious lawyer to join our employment team in Bucharest.
DLA PIPER DINU‘s global employment practice advises clients worldwide on employment legislation, helping them meet their workforce objectives. We partner with our clients, wherever they do business, to find solutions and manage risk in relation to their employment-related legal challenges and objectives. With lawyers across the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, our global employment team is one of the largest in the world, with one of the widest geographical footprints of any international law firm.
Our clients range from start-ups to emerging multinationals and up to the biggest and best-known global brands in the world. We work with our clients locally, internationally and across borders. Our global reach and local knowledge mean that we can partner with clients to drive consistency and help them identify and manage their priorities and risk across multiple locations. We assist our clients in all their employment matters, including acquisitions, complex corporate transactions with TUPE implications, outsourcings, expansions or reductions-in-force, restructuring, industrial relations issues, local or international employee relations, mobility, benefits, local, cross-border or collective litigation, compliance and risk management issues.
As part of our employment team in Bucharest, you will work alongside a strong team of lawyers specialised in providing a wide scope of legal services to our clients. You will have the opportunity to give advice about all aspects of individual and collective labour law; you will draft individual employment agreements, implement terminations (irrespective of the grounds), assist in collective negotiations for executing collective labour bargaining agreements, advise on mobility related aspects (including transnational posting), internal policies etc. As part of your role, you may also become involved in litigating in employment litigation cases, assisting in negotiations with trade unions, pleadings, etc.
– qualified lawyer with experience at a recognized (business) law firm (minimum 4 years);
– exceptional command of the law (in a wide spectrum of legal matters), strong analytical and interpersonal skills;
– excellent command of English (verbal and written);
– background in litigation or interest in handling litigation work is a plus;
– well-organised, pro-active, flexible and a team player;
– enthusiasm to learn and develop oneself are highly appreciated and fully supported (including via internal programs/academies).
If you are looking to take a step up in your career, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join DLA Piper, a leading global business law firm, and be part of our success. You will be part of an inclusive, approachable and supportive team with a global mind-set, celebrating our international coverage and delivering the highest standard of legal advice and service excellence across borders.
If you are interested in applying, please send your CV together with a brief cover letter highlighting your key achievements to date to Monica Brusalis, HR Coordinator, at email@example.com
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world. We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
In everything we do connected with our People, our Clients and our Communities, we live by these values:
– Be Supportive – we are compassionate and inclusive, valuing diversity and acting thoughtfully;
– Be Collaborative – we are proactive, passionate team players investing in our relationships;
– Be Bold – we are fearless and inquisitive, challenging ourselves to think big and find creative new solutions;
– Be Exceptional – we are strategic and driven, exceeding standards and expectations.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 10 noiembrie 2023