MEDICOVER is recruiting senior legal adviser.
Location: Bucharest, Romania.
As our Senior Legal Adviser you will be providing legal support and advice on all types of contracts, projects and legal matters relating to the business of the group in Romania, ensuring inter alia that the business is in compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE THE FOLLOWING
– to assess legal and cross-functional risks involved in proposed new and ongoing projects and engagements, and advice senior managers accordingly;
– to advise on matters relating to relationships with state authorities, non-governmental and private sector entities, including issues relating to status, mandate and operational modalities. Drafts, reviews, negotiates and clears agreements and other arrangements with such parties;
– to review, negotiate and draft agreements and other legal documents to mitigate legal risks and ensure organizational legal requirements and standards are met;
– to review and provide input to various documents for procurement processes;
– to handle disputes and claims, negotiating settlements with contractors and/or other institutions, as well as other third parties;
– to be an independent legal advisory function on the application and interpretation of complex financial and insurance regulations and rules to safeguard organizational interests and commitments;
– offers legal support as regards audit responses and follow-up on the implementation of audit recommendations;
– to provide legal advice and support on staff/employment matters, including investigations, as well as disciplinary processes and staff appeals;
– to keep the corporate files;
– to advise on training requirements, prepare training packages and deliver training to other employees in the field in procurement, contracting and/or corporate legal matters.
IN ORDER TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE ROLE, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE JOB REQUIRMENTS
– previous experience (minimum 4 years) as an in-house counsel within a multinational group of companies or previous experience within a large law firm;
– previous experience related to medical and health care related business may be an advantage;
– solid legal knowledge (commercial legislation, labor code, civil code, etc.);
– excellent communication, negotiation, drafting and presentation skills, both in Romanian and English;
– orientation towards internal and external customer, with a good commercial understanding;
– has a positive and pro-active attitude, with integrity;
– able to set priorities and work with short deadlines;
– very good planning and organizing skills;
– ability to analyze and interpret complex information and to provide accurate data;
– graduated at the Law University;
– very good PC skills.
All applications will be treated with maximum confidentiality. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
If you consider you meet the above requirements and a challenging fast-paced working environment suits your expectations, we’re looking forward to receiving your application at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Anunțul expiră la data de 7 noiembrie 2012