KINSTELLAR is recruiting M&A and Corporate lawyers.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong M&A/corporate, private equity, real estate, competition, energy, finance and dispute resolution (including white-collar) practices. We take on the most complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, with energy and commitment.
We are looking for enthusiastic lawyers in our M&A / Corporate and private equity practice group. As part of our team, you will be coordinating due diligence and M&A processes and building up on your experience on direct client handling.
We do understand the need of daily motivation and the fact that this is determined by the joint effort of the organisation and the synergy created between team members.
KEY REQUIREMENTS / RESPONSIBILITIES
– law degree from a reputable Romanian university and at least 3 to 6 years of practical experience in the M&A/corporate law practice of an international or major domestic law firm; any additional practice area/sector expertise would be beneficial and will bring additional value;
– experience in drafting and reviewing documentation, demonstrating familiarity with precedents and market standards (including experience with due diligence and transaction documentation supervision and coordination of team members);
– motivated to work on complex transactions for international, local clients and global law firms and understands the challenges of pressure driven timelines;
– proactive team player; proactive solution finder, with strong communication and organisational skills (with attention to detail);
– very good written and spoken English;
– drive and motivation to go further and develop as part of a team.
– professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
– a modern and dynamic work environment and proactive team players;
– development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
Kinstellar is a place where our inclusive and entrepreneurial culture is part of our competitive advantage, with a corporate culture where we strive to grow together and take each of us to the next level.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application (CV and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 23 decembrie 2019