EDENRED is recruiting a junior in-house lawyer | Legal, Compliance & Public Affairs Department.
WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly.
At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Edenred is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
In 2019, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €31 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
Provides legal assistance and consultancy on commercial and civil law, as well as on GDPR issues in order to ensure compliance of company’s goals and projects with internal policies and procedures and current legal regulations.
He/she will be in charge of:
– provides legal assistance to the employees of the company in the current tasks, with focus on the commercial, civil, vouchers and GDPR issues;
– negotiates, writes and revises agreements and contracts with clients, merchants and providers;
– reviews advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements;
– provides training to the employees of the company on legal topics;
– represents the Company in the relation with the Trade Registeroccasionally represents the rights and the legal interests of the company in front of the courts (debts recovery, insolvencies);
– monitors the relevant legislation.
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
What you need to be suitable for this job:
– bachelor Degree in Law;
– member of the Bar – fully qualified lawyer;
– at least 1-2 years of experience in civil law and commercial law, preferable in a law firm;
– at least 6 months of experience in GDPR;
– good legal theorist;
– strong attention to details;
– good decision making capability and critical thinking ability is required;
– excellent listening qualities and ability to persuade others;
– excellent verbal communication skills;
– excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
– ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses;
– ability to work independently with little or no supervision;
– fluent in English;
– willingness for professionally improvement and development.
Languages required: Romanian & English.
EXPECTED START DATE
Location: Bucharest Office
Specific working conditions: Full-time job
If we caught your attention and you would like to apply for this job opportunity, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 23 noiembrie 2020