WOLF THEISS is a leading business law firm in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe with over 600 people in 13 countries. We have built our reputation on a combination of unrivalled local knowledge and strong international capability.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated person to join our Bucharest Office as Attorney.
AREAS OF LAW
Competition & Regulatory
WHAT WE OFFER
– professional growth with the opportunity to learn from internationally recognized legal experts;
– young and dynamic team with interesting domestic and global clients;
– opportunity to work on large multinational cross-border projects;
– solid company culture with team support and clear career development prospects;
– interesting ongoing training opportunities in Vienna or other CEE countries as part of the WOLF THEISS School of Excellence;
– excellent conditions and attractive benefits of an international company.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR
– you are passionate about competition law and regulatory & compliance topics OR dispute resolution practice;
– you are a registered attorney-at-law with sufficient years of relevant experience (at least 2-years’ experience);
– you have profound interest in law in a business context;
– you are willing to learn and have a growth orientated mentality;
– you are detail-oriented, organised, flexible, and able to supervise a team of junior associates;
– you have excellent writing skills and an outstanding command of the English language.
We are committed to providing a working environment that values diversity as part of our corporate culture.
If you fulfil the above requirements, please send us your motivation letter and CV in Romanian and English language at: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 15 martie 2021