REFF & ASSOCIATES is looking for an Associate | Dispute resolution practice.
Applications for both Tax litigation, as well as Commercial litigation and arbitration practices are welcomed.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
– fully qualified lawyer member of the Bar or 4th year student at Law School;
– 0 – 1 year experience in litigation;
– sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
– fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
– team player, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
– you will join a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserve a uniquely collegial culture and considers work/life balance as a strategic priority. With a high year on year business growth rate, Reff & Associates offers distinctive accelerated career progression opportunities in an international environment;
– you will be involved in complex and interesting dispute resolution projects, assisting industry leading clients and being involved in multidisciplinary teams, where you can broaden your legal expertise by interacting with other tax and legal professionals;
– last but not least, you will become part of a team where we believe that success is measured in the long run and therefore we approach relationships with a desire to build long-lasting partnerships. We enjoy a remarkable long-term trust from clients and commitment from colleagues. We seek balance and sustainability in everything we do and have grown profitably while constantly investing in our people, nurturing new relationships in the market and contributing to various initiatives of the business community. We believe most strongly in integrity, loyalty, and commitment towards clients and colleagues.
WHAT WE OFFER
– friendly coworkers;
– challenging tasks;
– work for well-known brands;
– downtown office location.
In the our Dispute Resolution practice, our combined tax and legal expertise allows us to defend our Clients’ interest in the most complex tax and administrative, commercial, competition or employment litigation cases. With respect to the tax and administrative litigation, our tax and legal team work together from the initial stages of a tax dispute, usually a tax audit, covering both the legal and tax matters of the case. With respect to the commercial litigation, we assist our Clients in business-related disputes relating to recovery of commercial debts, corporate conflicts, enforcement proceedings, breach of contractual provisions. We are also representing our clients in competition and employment litigation.
Our combined expertise brings new and innovative solution in court to respond to our client’s needs.
Our team is comprised of experienced and dedicated lawyers who have assisted Clients in various proceedings before all levels of jurisdiction throughout the country.
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes but please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
If you already have an account in the new Deloitte Recruitment Platform, please log in to your Candidate Panel to apply for this position. Otherwise complete the form available here.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 7 iunie 2021