DEUTSCHE BAHN ENGINEERING & CONSULTING is recruiting Legal Adviser, Proposal & Contract Manager.
DEUTSCHE BAHN ENGINEERING & CONSULTING
Part of Deutsche Bahn Group, DB Engineering & Consulting is an international engineering and consulting company, providing consulting, planning and implementation of infrastructure and mobility projects in Germany and worldwide.
For our international operations, we are currently searching for an experienced Legal Adviser able to provide A to Z consultancy regarding infrastructure projects and representing DB E&C’s interests.
– comprehensive and independent representation of DB E&C’s legal interests in infrastructure projects worldwide (except Germany);
– ensure comprehensive and strategic legal advice in all matters related to construction projects, taking into account legal situation, DB Group requirements and the economic interests of DB E&C;
– support bid teams with risk analysis;
– review tender documents for contracts related to railway infrastructure projects worldwide (except Germany);
– create extensive and complex contracts;
– ensure execution of complex contract negotiations with considerable economic or strategic importance for DB E&C;
– support DB E&C in the out-of-court enforcement of claims on extensive and complex issues;
– prepare legal opinions and statements to ensure high quality claim management.
– excellent legal qualification; fully qualified to work as a lawyer;
– at least 3–5 years of professional experience gained in the legal department of a company and/or in a commercial law firm with major international projects;
– experience in drafting, negotiating and executing complex international contracts;
– experience in reviewing tenders or conducting due diligence;
– strong economic understanding and interest in technical matters;
– high level of accountability and ability to work independently;
– self-confidence and excellent communication skills to defend own point of view;
– high level of resilience and ability to work under pressure;
– experience in working in international teams;
– intercultural competence and willingness to international business travel;
– business fluency in English, other languages would be a plus.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– competitive salary, 25 days vacation per year, annually sports contests in Germany;
– attractive benefits package: meal vouchers, medical services Business package, private pension Pillar 3;
– various types of training programs for employees: engineering technology, foreign languages, access to a global network of knowledge;
– teleworking – for the time being, due to Covid-19 situation, all employees work from home;
– flexible working days – when Pandemic is under control (3 days work from office / 2 days work from home);
– opportunity to work with top clients on large-scale infrastructure projects.
If interested to join our team, please send your application here.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 5 iulie 2021