SCHOENHERR & ASOCIAȚII is looking for an attorney at law | Corporate, M&A.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ATTORNEY AT LAW WITH
– 2-4 years of professional experience from Bar admission, with focus on Corporate, M&A;
– top-level theoretical knowledge in Romanian law;
– business acumen, proactive attitude and positive approach, commitment to team work and client service;
– excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– curiosity and interest in continuous learning and development.
– access to interesting local and cross-border projects for high-profile clients;
– the opportunity to enlarge your perspective by working closely with colleagues from other practice groups and jurisdictions;
– tailored support with your career growth needs, including e-learning tools, on-site training programmes in Vienna, regular meetings with the Corporate M&A teams in our 15 offices across the Central and Eastern Europe;
– an international working environment and a friendly workplace atmosphere;
– the chance to become part of a diverse and inclusive firm whose values are excellence, commitment, flexibility, learning, individuality, and team.
Are you interested in being part of our successful, growing, career-minded team?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, letter of motivation, and reference letters in English to Ana Lupsor at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding our recruitment process and how to apply, please go to www.schoenherr.eu/recruiting-process
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 15 noiembrie 2021