TONCESCU & ASOCIAȚII SPARL – KPMG Legal is the Romanian law firm affiliated with KPMG in Romania. It is a young, dynamic and innovative team member of the KPMG Law global network and differentiates itself in the market by offering legal services as part of complete solutions together with KPMG specialists and experts, by using technology to achieve a high level of efficiency and by the quality of its services.
We want to further grow and consolidate our team by hiring lawyers who understand current developments, challenges and expectations and who are willing to grow and evolve in a firm which offers access to local and international knowledge and expertise and in a culture focused on development, learning and collaboration.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are currently seeking an Associate to join our Corporate and Mergers and Acquisitions – Legal team in Bucharest.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A PURPOSE DRIVEN PERSON WHO HAS
– 1-2 years of professional experience with a focus on Corporate and M&A;
– additional expertise in other fields of legal practice would be considered an advantage;
– excellent writing and communication skills in English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– completed Romanian legal studies (top Law faculties are preferred, international study experience is welcomed, high marks represent an advantage);
– membership of the Bucharest Bar;
– a proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, legal drafting and verbal communication skills and a commitment to client service;
– a team player, who is efficient, a good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– the chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture;
– fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities;
– attractive remuneration package;
– a combination of great jobs to work on;
– great colleagues to work with;
– relevant professional development and training;
– flexible workplace and work environment.
Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
HOW TO APPLY?
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes here.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 2 mai 2022