SCHOENHERR & ASOCIAȚII is looking for an attorney at law | Criminal law.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– 3-6 years of experience in criminal law;
– eexcellent writing and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English (knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– top-level theoretical knowledge of Romanian law;
– business acumen, a proactive, positive attitude, commitment to teamwork and client service;
– excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English (knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– curiosity and interest in continuous learning and development.
– access to exciting local and cross-border projects for high-profile clients;
– the opportunity to enlarge your perspective by working closely with colleagues from other practice groups and jurisdictions;
– tailored support for your career growth, including e-learning tools, on-site training programmes in Vienna, and regular meetings with the dispute resolution teams in our 15 offices across Central and Eastern Europe;
– an international working environment and a friendly work atmosphere;
– the chance to become part of a diverse and inclusive firm whose values are excellence, commitment, flexibility, learning, individuality and collaboration.
Do you possess these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing, career-minded team?
Do you look forward to challenging work with demanding international clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV with photo, letter of motivation, university transcripts, and reference letters in English to Ana Lupsor at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding our recruitment process and how to apply, please go to www.schoenherr.eu/recruiting-process
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 20 iunie 2022