SÎRBU & VORNICU LAW is looking for qualified lawyers with an interest in technology law, software and technology licensing agreements, intellectual property, data protection and governance, corporate and M&A, and/or capital markets.
WHAT WE OFFER
– the opportunity to advise on top-notch projects, such as investment rounds structuring, venture capital funds registration, advising on software, smart contracts, or crypto-assets features to make them legally compliant by design, complex IP licensing agreements and IP management policies including open-source, risk-assessments for robotics and AI projects;
– the possibility to become a member in expert working groups advising on legislative changes improving the Romanian investment and technology regulation;
– growing and learning opportunities in the technology and investment markets;
– a flexible & dynamic work environment;
– a focus on a sound legal development and growth at the side of the partners;
– an international client focus.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIRED SKILLS
– qualified Lawyer – Member of the Bar Association (stagiar/definitiv);
– very good legal English (knowledge of other languages, especially Spanish and Italian, are a plus);
– contracts’ drafting and negotiating skills;
– outstanding knowledge of Romanian civil, business and corporate law;
– experience involving contracts, corporate, consultancy, due diligence, IP matters;
– attention to details & rigorous and creative legal thinking;
– business focused thinking, having the ability to make smart decisions in complex (legal and business) situations
pragmatic and an independent mindset and a “can-do” attitude.
If you are interested, we would be happy to hear from you at email@example.com with a CV attached.
ABOUT S&V LAW
What really sets us apart is our personalized approach.
We take time to get to know our clients and their business.
We make sure we understand them and what their unique needs and challenges are. Then we get to work and we deliver fast and tailored solutions.
And because we are a small team, we operate as an extension of our clients’ businesses. Agile, flexible, and able to empower them to achieve great things, even when we’re not in the room.
Individuals and businesses come to S&V LAW for our unparalleled legal expertise in technology, corporate, business, procurement, and construction law, our years of experience, our academic nous and our passion for the law. We study global and local issues, we collaborate with like-minded lawyers, and we work with clients internationally.
This offers us rich, diverse perspectives of the industries and sectors we support.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 15 iulie 2022