VERNON | DAVID is currently looking for two lawyers with 2 to 5 years of experience to join the corporate department and, respectively, the labor department.
Looking for a cool place to work? Nice offices and a place to sit outside with wifi? Like to take a moment and smell the roses (seriously, we have a large rose garden!)? Great colleagues and regular training and lectures? Vernon | David is just the place.
Do you feel that you have a lot of experience and you are ready to be involved in more complex transactions? Join us now and we will help you to become the best version of you!
If you want to be part of our team, please apply before 30 July 2022.
You want the summer for rest and relaxation? Become part of the team now and start working in September.
We provide many roads for personal growth and satisfaction and will help you develop your career and meet your personal goals. In addition, we offer a challenging, dynamic and fun work environment and an attractive salary package.
An associate lawyer with Vernon | David will work closely with partners and senior attorneys in developing commercial and technical solutions for complex and challenging legal matters.
The perfect candidates should have a solid understanding of Romanian law. In addition, the candidate will be a self-starter and able to manage their time and assignments within agreed budgets and deadlines. Thinking “outside the box” and the ability to handle multiple assignments and matters at the same time are highly desired. A proactive approach to client requests and matters is essential.
– member of a Bar Association in Romania (membru al unui Barou din Romania);
– fluent in English (both verbal and written);
– good communication and organizational skills;
– computer skills (MS Office, Windows OS);
– a curious nature and an innovative and imaginative mind;
– strong motivation, dedication and enthusiasm.
– minimum 2 years experience in corporate related matters, respectively in labor related matters;
– proficiency in English legal communication;
– team player with the management skills to work and manage a team;
– understanding of the business context of the relevant transactions;
– excellent drafting skills (including drafting due diligence reports, relevant contracts and memoranda).
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
– proficiency in other foreign languages (German or Russian is a significant plus).
Importantly, we believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as an international law firm and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are an equal opportunity employer. Not familiar with that term? At Vernon | David, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical disabilities, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To be considered for a position within our law firm, interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit a letter of interest and a current resume in English by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Vernon | David is a boutique law firm specializing in complex commercial transactions and disputes, regulatory matters and compliance issues. We provide high-end bespoke legal advice to a wide array of domestic and international clients ranging from start-ups to large multinational companies and foreign governments. With our mix of US, Romanian and Moldovan lawyers, we are recognized as one of the leading law firms in the region. Currently, we have offices in Bucharest, Romania and in Chisinau, Republic of Moldova.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 17 august 2022