SCHOENHERR & ASOCIAȚII is looking for an Associate, class of 2021/22.
As a leading law firm with 15 offices in Central and Eastern Europe, we advise clients in all business law matters. Quality, flexibility, innovation and practice-oriented solutions for complex assignments in the business sector are at the core of Schoenherr’s philosophy. Specialise in one of our legal fields, strengthen your market profile and develop your skills in a demanding, professional and collegial working environment.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– top-level theoretical knowledge in Romanian law;
– well-organised and highly responsible;
– a proactive attitude, positivity, commitment to working as a team and client service;
– excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– curiosity and interest in continuous learning and development.
– access to interesting local and cross-border projects for high-profile clients;
– the opportunity to enlarge your perspective by working closely with colleagues from other practice groups and jurisdictions;
– tailored support with your career growth needs, including e-learning tools, on-site training programmes in Vienna, regular meetings with your practice group in our 15 offices across Central and Eastern Europe;
– an international working environment and a friendly work atmosphere;
– the chance to become part of a diverse and inclusive firm whose values are excellence, commitment, flexibility, learning, individuality and teamwork.
Are you interested in being part of our successful, growing, career-minded team?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, letter of motivation and reference letters in English to Ana Lupsor at email@example.com
For more information regarding our recruitment process and how to apply, please go to www.schoenherr.eu/recruiting-process
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 21 noiembrie 2022