GLODEANU PARTNERS is looking for graduates in search of a career in a stimulating environment interested in joining practice areas like:
– Energy & Regulatory;
– Real Estate & Constructions;
– M&A and Corporate;
– Banking & Finance;
– Public Procurement & PPP;
– providing support to the Firm’s practices;
– drafting legal documentation in support of Clients’ cases;
– conducting legal research in local and cross-border legislations, including updates on local legislation;
– dealing with authorities;
– various translations of legal documents.
– should have a law degree from a trustworthy Romanian university and is member of the Bucharest Bar;
– should have good organizational ability;
– should know English language at an advanced level (written/spoken);
– should be flexible and want to work in a team that consistently seeks high quality of their work,;
– should have openness and availability for continuous learning;
– should be able to concentrate to achieve the objectives and tasks received.
Glodeanu & Partners LLC is a boutique law firm, highly specialized in energy (mainly renewable energy)/real estate/infrastructure/M&A/employment/GDPR matters, founded by Ciprian Glodeanu and Cezar Gusu.
We are more than just another law firm. We are a concept serving clients and offering a personal, creative, and business oriented legal advice. We stand by our clients from the business inception to its maturity and assist in a wide range of legal issues from daily legal advice to complex transactions.
First and foremost, we value INTEGRITY, TRUST, EXCELLENCE, LOYALTY, and CREDIBILITY. We are business lawyers but play by the rules and pride ourselves on our solutions work. We recognize that our clients are best served if courts are avoided but will spare no efforts in winning litigations. Trust and credibility are fundamental grounds of all client attorney relationships.
To be considered for this position, please send your application in English language at: email@example.com.
Please specify the position you are applying for.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 8 decembrie 2022