TONCESCU & ASOCIAȚII SPARL – KPMG Legal is looking for a Junior Employment Lawyer.
WHO ARE WE?
Toncescu & Asociatii SPARL – KPMG Legal is a Romanian law firm with an unique international position as a member of the network of law firms affiliated to KPMG Global Legal Network. It holds a strong team of partners and associates, which have joined forces to create a diverse and highly qualified law firm, building on the foundations of a vast knowledge and impressive client base accumulated over more than 20 years of legal services in Romania. We offer the chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Junior Employment Lawyer for our office in Bucharest with:
– 1-2 years of professional experience with focus on Employment projects;
– excellent writing and communication skills in English (good knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– completed Romanian legal studies (international study experience is welcomed);
– member of the Bucharest Bar;
– proactive attitude and positive approach to work, strong analytical ability, excellent research, legal drafting and verbal communication skills and a commitment to client service;
– team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements;
– dynamic and supportive work environment;
– an innovative and international working environment with high profile mandates;
– the opportunity to work closely with other practice groups on a domestic and cross-border basis;
– continuous coaching & mentorship;
– working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
HOW TO APPLY?
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes here.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 3 martie 2023