TONCESCU & ASOCIAȚII SPARL – KPMG Legal is looking for an Associate- Real Estate Team.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
A Real Estate attorney for our office in Bucharest with up to 3 years of professional experience with a focus on Real Estate projects.
CHECKLIST FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE, WHO SHOULD BE
– a Gifted Communicator: with excellent writing and communication skills in English;
– a person with excellent technical and soft skills: demonstrating smart, creative and out-of-the box thinking;
– passionate: with a real interest in the Real Estate sector.
WHAT WE OFFER
– visibility: involvement in some of largest transactions on the market;
– development: you will learn together with your colleagues through mentorship;
– fair compensation: contribution to the team = compensation.
WHAT WE DO NOT OFFER
– mandatory office presence: you can play with your cat while drafting agreements;
– mandatory closing hours: you don’t need to wait for the partner to go home; we encourage you to be responsible and manage your own time;
– lack of visibility: every team member has access to all the information they need to be able to make their own their contribution to projects and the law firm in general.
HOW TO APPLY?
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes here.
WHO ARE WE?
Toncescu & Asociatii SPARL – KPMG Legal is a Romanian law firm with a unique international position as a member of the network of law firms affiliated to the KPMG Global Legal Network.
Our Real Estate team is led by an experienced partner – Alexandru Mocanescu, with more than 16 years of involvement in the sector. As a team, we have participated in a number of large real estate transactions, including the largest real estate transaction completed in Romania, to date.
We offer the chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
Note: Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 19 aprilie 2023