SCHOENHERR & ASOCIAȚII is looking for an Attorney at Law | Dispute Resolution | 2-5 years.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– 2-5 years of professional experience after admission to the Bar, with a focus on Dispute Resolution;
– top-level theoretical knowledge of Romanian law;
– business acumen, a proactive attitude and positive approach, commitment to team work and client service;
– excellent writing and verbal communication skills in Romanian and English (knowledge of additional foreign languages is an advantage);
– curiosity and interest in continuous learning and development.
– access to interesting local and cross-border projects for high-profile clients;
– the opportunity to enlarge your perspective by working closely with colleagues from other practice groups and jurisdictions;
– tailored support with your career growth needs, including e-learning tools, on-site training programmes in Vienna, regular meetings in our 15 offices across Central and Eastern Europe;
– an international working environment and a friendly work atmosphere;
– the chance to become part of a diverse and inclusive firm whose values are ex-cellence, commitment, flexibility, learning, individuality, and being a team.
Do you possess these qualifications? Are you interested in being part of a successful, growing, ca-reer-minded team?
Do you look forward to challenging work with demanding international clients?
If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV, letter of motivation, to Ana Lupsor at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information regarding our recruitment process and how to apply, please go to www.schoenherr.eu/recruiting-process
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 26 iunie 2023