CMS CAMERON MCKENNA NABARRO OLSWANG LLP SCP, The Future Facing law firm is now expanding the team of lawyers and consultants.
We are currently looking for an Associate – Real Estate and Construction lawyer.
– proven experience in real estate & construction transactions;
– capability to work, prioritize and make decisions;
– pragmatic approach to problem solving;
– excellent communication skills.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
– degree from a reputable law school;
– minimum 1 (one) or 2 (two) years’ experience in dealing with real estate & construction matters, including involvement in due diligence exercises, restitution laws, drafting and negotiation of agreements (sale agreements, leases, contractor agreements), preferably acquired within a reputed law firm;
– good English and professional legal writing skills.
– hardworking, open and honest approach, team player, always looking for the highest level of professionalism;
– an ability to master new fields of knowledge and law;
– language skills.
– growing opportunities in an international leading law firm;
– modern and friendly work environment;
– competitive reward system;
– training facilities.
CHANGING THE FACE OF LAW
CMS is a Future Facing firm. With more than 70 offices in over 40 countries and 4,800+ lawyers worldwide, we combine deep local market understanding with a global overview, giving us the ability not only to see what’s coming, but to shape it. In a world of ever-accelerating change where technology is increasingly important in the deployment of global strategies, our clear, business-focused advice helps clients of every size to face the future with confidence. We’re immersed in your world. Your interests and priorities are at the heart of what we do.
Our lawyers are genuine experts in their fields, with a grasp of detail that’s second to none. Our next-generation mindset is woven into all we do. It means we can anticipate the likely challenges, accelerate our pace and create the space to develop innovative solutions. We’re diverse, supportive and inclusive, embracing our corporate social responsibility and creating a culture in which every one of our people, can maximise their potential and thrive.
Developing people is at the heart of what we do. With learning comes greater confidence and we believe confidence is one of the keys to business success. When you join us (and if you move roles or assignments), we’ll make sure that you get the best-in-class training and support you need to perform at your best, complementing a variety of work opportunities with personalised development support.
If you share this outlook and you want to be involved in some of the most complex and interesting work, often cross-border, where finding creative solutions and collaborating with colleagues from across our international network is part of daily life, then our world may just be the place for you.
Then please, send your application (CV and cover letter) to the email address Bucharest.Office@cms-cmno.com mentioning the position you are applying for.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Thanking you in advance for your interest in joining our firm.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 27 noiembrie 2023