MPR PARTNERS is looking for litigators.
We currently have an opening for mid-level experienced litigators, with 5 years of experience, willing to evolve and develop their careers within our interestingly busy Dispute Resolution Department. Administrative and commercial litigation are key experience focuses, but further experience in construction and insolvency would be a major advantage. You will be involved in complex, challenging and interesting cases for major international and local clients.
WHO WE ARE
– independent business law firm with offices in London and Bucharest;
– recipients of Highly Commended (Runner-up) European Law Firm of the Year at The Lawyer European Awards 2018 accolade; Eastern Europe and the Balkans Law Firm of the Year award, at The Lawyer European Awards 2018; Romania Law Firm of the Year award, at The Lawyer European Awards 2017;
– shortlisted for Dispute Resolution Law Firm of the Year by Benchmark Litigation 2019 awards;
– recipients of seven Lexology Client Choice Awards awarded by in-house counsels for excellence of service and outstanding client care; practice areas awarded include restructuring and insolvency, mergers & acquisitions, competition as well as data protection;
– professional legal, tax and insolvency services provider with practice areas (including dispute resolution as well as restructuring and insolvency) ranked by the most reputed international legal directories (such as Chambers and Partners, The Legal 500, Best Lawyers International, etc);
– proud holder of an impressive portfolio of major global clients (important names in numerous sectors such as technology, air transport, automotive, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, energy, telecommunications, financial services, and many more);
– constant contributor to reputed international publications and professional platforms (such as The World Bank Group, Thomson Reuters, International Comparative Legal Guides, Lexology – Getting the Deal Through, Sweet and Maxwell, etc.);
– representing Romania in two ICSID cases.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING
– proficiency in English (written and spoken), including strong knowledge of legal English is an absolute must;
– LL.M and any other degrees in law or economics (ideally awarded by a foreign university) are a plus;
– previous experience in a firm ranked by major directories constitutes an advantage;
– openness to continuous professional training, team spirit and adaptability to firm`s policies and high standards.
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
– attractive remuneration package and benefits;
– high profile clients and assignments;
– fair promotion opportunities based on both professional and personal qualities;
– the opportunity to build a strong professional profile based on PR and marketing initiatives ensured by the firm;
– the opportunity to work with an award-winning highly professional team, repeatedly praised by its clients for the services provided and impeccable approach to matters;
– continuous education opportunities (through attendance to professional events and courses, drafting of articles and consequent publication thereof, through the firm’s media channels and partners);
– work environment centred on strong ethics, integrity and team spirit.
You may send your resume and letter of intent (explaining why you chose to be part of our team and what motivates you in your legal career) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject line Litigation.
It may be the case that, due to a potentially high number of applications, only selected candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 20 noiembrie 2023