When you choose KPMG as the place to develop your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. Are you an experienced professional looking to make the next great step in your career?
We are currently seeking an In-House Lawyer to join our Internal Contracting Unit.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– 4-5 years of professional experience after admission to the lawyer profession;
– good knowledge of civil, corporate and employment law. Intellectual property and anti-money laundering legislation related experience would be a plus;
– critical thinking, willingness to learn and develop;
– a can-do attitude and teamwork profile;
– good inter-personal skills;
– good command of MS Office package;
– proficiency in English.
WHAT ABOUT THE ROLE?
– permanently monitoring to ensure that KPMG in Romania entities and their professional activity are in compliance with applicable laws, internal policies and procedures;
– reviewing contracts to be concluded with clients, partners or suppliers;
– providing legal input in respect of internal projects (e.g. technology, HR, business operational, etc.), in terms of compliance with laws, internal policies and procedures and considering business needs;
– drafting corporate documentation and performing registration formalities with competent authorities;
– drafting legal opinions for internal departments;
– drafting legal documents necessary in the collection process of outstanding debts from our clients;
– dealing with requests from authorities;
– providing legal assistance on other day-to-day activities of KPMG in Romania entities.
KPMG IN ROMANIA OFFERS
– the chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture;
– possibility to work remotely;
– attractive remuneration package;
– a combination of great jobs to work on;
– great colleagues to work with;
– relevant professional development and training;
– continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm.
Working at KPMG is also about happy people and an internal culture that supports employees in following their passions through various activities and events. We also have numerous benefits to support your health, a flexible working schedule and many more advantages.
HOW TO APPLY?
We thank all applicants in advance for submitting their resumes here.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 1 decembrie 2023