BUSINESS SAGA is recruiting in house lawyers.
ROLE In-house Lawyer – Multiple positions
REPORTS TO Department Manager
DESIRED EXPERTISE Mergers and Acquisitions, Public Procurement, Real Estate
EXPERIENCE 2+ years legal consulting
LOCATION Bucharest, Romania
On behalf of our client, a leading oil & gas company, we are looking for a dynamic Legal Counsel to add value to their business and be the “backbone” of decontamination operations together with department team.
You will ensure that company operates within the law at all times, offer counsel on legal procurement issues, be an effective guardian of the organisation and facilitate business strategies development. The successful candidate will be able to ensure legal compliance and limit risk exposure all throughout decontamination and reimbursements operations and legal procedures.
SCOPE OF WORK AND ACCOUNTABILITY
– provide expert and strategic legal advice to management;
– evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any decision or course of action;
– anticipate issues and estimate risks strategically;
– identify proactive solutions that will eliminate or mitigate risks;
– base your decision making process on ethics and integrity;
– liaise with external parties (contractors, environmental regulators);
– draft & review procurement documentation/ agreements that minimize risks and maximize legal rights;
– provide legal support during decontamination operations, advise on matters of contractual interpretation and occasional contentious issues;
– ensure legal assistance during due diligence process for reimbursements;
– deal with complex, significant matters that cut across legal and related areas;
– keep abreast of legislative changes.
– BS degree in Law;
– qualified lawyer;
– 3+ years of legal counseling experience in consulting practices/business environment;
– overall broad legal knowledge (Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Public Procurement, Real Estate etc.);
– energy background constitutes a plus;
– high degree of professional ethics and integrity;
– excellent judgement and analytical skills;
– ability to anticipate legal issues or risks and to “see around the corner”;
– self-motivated and performance oriented;
– high commitment to team work;
– native Romanian, fluency in English.
If you are interested or know someone who would be a good fit, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 3 iulie 2014