VERNON | DAVID is currently looking for mid-level Labor lawyers to fill several positions within our firm. These positions are associate level positions.
VERNON | DAVID is a US/Romanian law firm providing full-service legal advice to a wide array of domestic and international clients ranging from start-ups to large multinational companies and foreign governments. We are a leading Romanian law firm and have worked on some of Romania’s largest financial, corporate and real estate transactions.
We provide many roads for personal growth and satisfaction, and will help you develop your career and meet your personal goals. In addition, we offer a challenging, dynamic and fun work environment and an attractive salary package.
A lawyer with Vernon | David will work closely with both partners and senior attorneys in developing commercial and technical solutions for complex legal matters.
The perfect candidates will have a solid understanding of Romanian labor law. In addition, the candidate will be a self-starter and able to manage his/her time and assignments within agreed budgets and deadlines.
Thinking “outside the box” and the ability to handle multiple assignments and matters is highly desired.
A proactive approach to client requests and matters is essential.
– 3+ years’ experience with labor and employment issues and practices (either as an in-house lawyer or with a law firm);
– fluent in English (both verbal and written);
– good communication and organizational skills;
– computer skills (MS Office, Windows OS, Internet Explorer);
– strong motivation, dedication and enthusiasm.
THE FOLLOWING WILL BE HIGHLY APPRECIATED
– proficiency in other foreign languages (German or Russian is a plus).
To be considered for a position within our law firm, interested persons who meet the above requirements should submit a letter of interest and a current resume in English by e-mail to email@example.com or by fax at 021-311-5650.
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 20 martie 2015