Experienced Lawyer with Reff & Associates | Banking & Finance
REFF & ASSOCIATES is a Member of Deloitte Legal, a network of legal practices working with Deloitte all over the world together with the Deloitte multi-disciplinary advisory practice. Over the last years, Reff & Associates has been providing assistance to clients in Romania on various matters pertaining to mergers and acquisitions, corporate and commercial law, finance, banking and capital markets, real estate, employment, competition, fiscal and commercial litigation.
ABOUT REFF & ASSOCIATES, MEMBER OF DELOITTE LEGAL
In Banking & Finance, Reff & Associates has been consistently involved in landmark finance deals in aggregate of hundreds of millions EUR per year. The team brings to the benefit of our clients the experience accumulated in banking transactions exceeding EUR 2 billion in aggregate, including new money, refinancing and loan restructuring projects.
In the financial services sector, the law practice provides the full range of services to financial institutions, including:
– finance transactions: transaction support in bilateral and syndicated loans, loan workouts, securitisation, loan transfers and assist in drafting and negotiating the transaction documentation (loan agreements, security and other ancillary documentation);
– M&A transactions in the financial services sector: advice on the structure of the transaction, the pre-contractual documentation, due diligence, drafting/negotiating the purchase agreements and assisting the implementation of the transaction;
– banking regulatory assistance: on-going assistance with respect to the specific legal and regulatory requirements applicable to banks / non-banking financial institutions, development of new financial products, representation in front of the regulators;
– capital markets: assistance on all matters related to capital markets namely: initial public offerings, representation in front of regulators, assistance to the issuers in view of completion of listing requirements, takeover offers and squeeze-out procedures, on-going securities compliance, insider trading/market abuse, price stabilisation activities, share buy-backs and stock option plans.
The continuous and consistent involvement of Reff & Associates in landmark transactions over recent years has increased the firm’s visibility and market recognition and has prompted higher rankings in reputable international legal guides. The 2014 edition of Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa ranks Reff & Associates alongside leading law firms, and particularly recommends its lawyers for their expertise in Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A and Real Estate work. As quoted in the said Legal 500 edition, the clients appreciate Reff & Associates as highly skilled and experienced, knowledgeable and professionals, able to handle complex situations and having very good management skills. Reff & Associates is also recommended by IFLR 1000 for Banking, Capital Markets and M&A and by Chambers for M&A.
AN EXPERIENCED LAWYER IN OUR TEAM
– is deeply involved in all stages of evolution of a project, from initial discussions with prospect, proposal development, analysis, structuring, drafting, negotiations, and implementation;
– works in teams on complex projects and for sophisticated clients;
– has access to the rich local and global research and training resources of the Deloitte Legal network;
– works in a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserve a uniquely collegial culture and strives for work/life balance.
PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
– law school graduate and Bar membership;
– three to five years of professional experience in a law firm, predominantly covering banking transactional work (loan and security documentation) and assisting clients in the financial services sector, are required;
– financial regulations (banking and non-banking financial institution) and securities law knowledge represent a distinctive plus;
– sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
– fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
– team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
Should you be interested in this challenging opportunity, please submit your application together with an expression of interest clicking on APPLY ONLINE button or send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 11 mai 2015