BULBOACĂ & ASOCIAȚII
LAWYER WANTED FOR THE LITIGATION TEAM
We were born to make a difference. Romanians by destiny, we are grateful
for our past, assume our present and, through the work provided to our local
and international clients, will shape the future of our country.
We are looking for a senior lawyer ready to embrace our values and assume our mission.
As part of our litigation team, the lawyer (i) will provide assistance and representation to clients in complex litigation cases; and (ii) will supervise legal work of junior lawyers. The attorney will also be involved in consultancy matters (mainly commercial, labour, real estate) – (e.g. drafting and negotiating commercial agreements, providing advice to clients on specific issues, due diligence procedures etc.).
– minimum 4-6 years of experience in litigation in well recognised business law firms (experience in both litigation and consultancy fields is a significant plus; experience in managing a litigation team is a plus);
– excellent technical skills and suitable track record;
– clear and concise writing ability; excellent communication/oratory skills;
– commitment to work in a very challenging and hard working environment;
– solid experience in team work;
– proactive attitude, self-assurance, competitive;
– advanced computer skills
– excellent command of English;
– availability to travel.
* Only suitable candidates will be contacted.
We are offering you the opportunity to work in a truly outstanding environment, accompanied by an appropriate remuneration.
If you think you fit the description above and you want to be member of our team, please send your CV with a cover letter expressing your interest in joining our law firm at: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 16 august 2015