HILL INTERNATIONAL is recruiting Lawyer – Covering Romania.
Our Client – GE Healthcare Romania, part of General Electric Company – is currently looking for a Lawyer who will be based in their offices in Bucharest.
The job holder will be primarily responsible for advising and handling Public Procurement issues in Romania, advising on legal aspects of Romanian law related to commercial contracts with our Client which typically includes a wide range of our Client’s equipment, software and service product offerings. He or she
will provide general ongoing support to the Romanian team on various legal issues afferent to business day to day activity. Reports directly to the Senior Legal Counsel for SEE.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES/ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS INCLUDE
– advise on public tender issues, tender proclamations, tender offers, clarifications before contracting authority. Drafting claims and support thereof where needed;
– drafting, reviewing and negotiating business/commercial agreements and transactions;
– advising the business on Romania law aspects, related to commercial, healthcare industry and collection issues;
– managing and legally supporting collection cases (desired).
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS (minimum requirements)
– legal studies at University level, with active bar membership;
– experience of 2-5 years of public procurement and commercial law experience at a law firm or corporate legal department, including previous experience of advising on Public Procurement issues, drafting and supporting Public tender related claims, drafting, negotiating and closing complex commercial transactions in both English and Romanian language;
– previous experience in resolving legal issues quickly and effectively in an extremely fast paced environment. Ability to provide concise and to-the-point responses to legal issues in a business oriented way and to communicate such to the commercial teams;
– ability to use PowerPoint, make presentations and summarize key issues to reporting Manager;
– communication skills as well as fluency in English and Romanian language.
– experience of the Healthcare industry and previous exposure to medical industry regulations (antikickback, transparency etc.);
– demonstrated experience providing legal advice in a highly regulated environment;
– experience in relation to handling collection cases (incl. court debt collection).
The company offers very good working and employment conditions in an international environment, including attractive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you consider this position as a next step in your career, please send in strictest confidence a CV in English, completed by an intention letter, mentioning the position title, to:
HILL International Romania
Str. Tudor Ştefan 34, Sector 1
011658 – Bucureşti, România
Tel +4 021 230 78 96
Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted by the client for an interview.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 16 mai 2016