REFF & ASSOCIATES is looking for a lawyer with 1-3 years of experience to join the Banking, Finance and Capital Markets practice.
AN ASSOCIATE IN OUR TEAM
– is involved in all stages of evolution of a project, from initial discussions with prospect, proposal development, analysis, structuring, drafting, negotiations, and implementation;
– works in teams under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (Senior Associates and Managing Associates), on complex projects and for sophisticated clients;
– has access to the rich local and global research and training resources of Deloitte;
– works in a dynamic and competitive environment, which preserve a uniquely collegial culture and strives for work/life balance.
PROFILE & QUALIFICATIONS
– law school graduate and Bar membership;
– 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a law firm; previous experience in banking/capital markets is a plus;
– financial regulations (banking and non-banking financial institution) and securities law knowledge represent a distinctive plus;
– sound legal reasoning, thoroughness, very good legal writing skills;
– fluency in written/spoken English is a must, any other foreign language is an advantage;
– team worker, efficient, good communicator, flexible and adaptable.
If you meet the required profile, send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org until May 18th, 2016.
REFF & ASSOCIATES SCA has a team of 60 lawyers and paralegals and is recognized as a leading law firm in Romania for the quality of services and ability to deliver solutions on complex legal matters.
The law firm is one of the most active in transaction work in Romania, with an annual aggregate close to EUR 1bn deals assisted by Reff & Associates lawyers each year.
The areas of practice include Banking & Finance, Competition law, Employment law, Energy and Environment law, Insolvency law, Litigation, Mergers & Acquisitions, Public Sector, Real Estate, Securities Law. Reff & Associates is independent law firm in accordance with the Bucharest Bar rules and is a member of Deloitte Legal, a global network of legal practices including over 1,600 lawyers in more than 70 countries.
The continuous and consistent involvement of Reff & Associates in landmark transactions are recognized also by the international legal guides and Legal 500 Europe, Middle East & Africa ranks Reff & Associates alongside leading law firms, and particularly recommends its lawyers for their expertise in Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate and M&A and Real Estate work.
In Banking, Finance and Capital Markets, Reff & Associates has been consistently involved in landmark finance deals in aggregate of hundreds of millions EUR per year.
The team brings to the benefit of our clients the experience accumulated in banking transactions exceeding several billion EUR in aggregate, including new money, refinancing and loan restructuring projects. In the financial services sector, the law practice provides the full range of services to financial institutions, including:
– finance transactions: transaction support in bilateral and syndicated loans, loan workouts, securitization, loan transfers (performing and non-performing loans) and assist in drafting and negotiating the transaction documentation (loan agreements, security and other ancillary documentation);
– M&A transactions in the financial services sector: advice on the structure of the transaction, the pre-contractual documentation, due diligence, drafting/negotiating the purchase agreements and assisting the implementation of the transaction;
– banking regulatory assistance: on-going assistance with respect to the specific legal and regulatory requirements applicable to banks / non-banking financial institutions, development of new financial products, representation in front of the regulators;
– capital markets: assistance on all matters related to capital markets namely: initial public offerings, representation in front of regulators, assistance to the issuers in view of completion of listing requirements, takeover offers and squeeze-out procedures, on-going securities compliance, insider trading/market manipulation, share buy-backs and stock option plans.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 18 mai 2016