WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES is recruiting a Legal Counsel.
ABOUT WOLTERS KLUWER FINANCIAL SERVICES
Whether complying with regulatory requirements or managing financial transactions, addressing a single key risk, or working toward a holistic enterprise risk management strategy, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services works with customers worldwide to help them successfully navigate regulatory complexity, optimize risk and financial performance, and manage data to support critical decisions. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services provides risk management, compliance, finance and audit solutions that help financial organizations improve efficiency and effectiveness across their enterprise. With more than 30 offices in 20 countries, the company’s prominent brands include: AppOne®, AuthenticWeb™, Bankers Systems®, Capital Changes, CASH Suite™, GainsKeeper®, NILS®, OneSumX®, TeamMate®, Uniform Forms™, VMP® Mortgage Solutions and Wiz®. Wolters Kluwer Financial Services is part of Wolters Kluwer, which had 2014 annual revenues of €3.7 billion ($4.9 billion), employs 19,000 employees worldwide, and maintains operations in over 170 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
JOB DESCRIPTION LEGAL COUNSEL
For our Cluj office, we are looking for a Legal Counsel to act as support for the global Sales Team in drafting and negotiation the license and support contracts.
This person will report to the Senior In-House Counsel.
The main responsibilities would be:
– contract management: Work closely with the sales people, under the supervisions of the Senior Legal Counsel, on drafting and negotiation process for global license, support and services contracts, using the Contract Management System;
– conducting contract negotiation with the worldwide customers;
– drafting templates and various documents: Play a key role in assisting with drafting of different templates and various documents;
– assisting with the necessary legal researches;
– archiving contracts and other legal documents.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, BEHAVIOURS & ATTITUDES
– bachelor degree in Law;
– master degree in contract law is a plus.
– experience 3-5 years, preferable in contract law;
– detail oriented, with excellent organizational skills;
– able to work on multiple projects simultaneously;
– fluency in English and German is mandatory;
– able to work both independently and in a team.
– experience in English and German speaking legal environment;
– hands-on approach, can-do attitude;
– excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
– internationally minded;
– responsible, methodical and organized;
Please send your application to Monica David: Monica.David@wolterskluwer.com with the job title in the subject.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul Cluj Napoca.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 28 iulie 2016