MOORE STEPHENS TOMOSOIU LLP is seeking an associate lawyer to join the commercial and dispute resolution department of the firm. The candidate selected to join our team will be working under the direct supervision of the partner in charge, in a friendly environment with a high international exposure.
The candidate will work in a dynamic and highly-rewarding professional environment with good growth prospects, an attractive remuneration package and regular professional training.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– provides legal assistance with focus on commercial law, litigation & ADR, employment and real-estate;
– formulates and sustains any legal actions, complaints, applications etc.
– drafts and reviews contracts, assists clients in negotiation process;
– renders written legal opinions;
– provides day-by-day legal advice on employment matters.
– 2-3 years’ post Bar Association admission working experience in commercial law and dispute resolution;
– good legal theorist, with very good knowledge of commercial law and procedural law;
– pro-active attitude;
– a good command of English language and specialized legal terminology.
Send your resume and letter of intent to email@example.com and you have the chance to work amongst outstanding professionals.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 19 august 2016