Founded in 2000, PETERKA & PARTNERS is an independent full-service law firm with special commitment to the region of Central and Eastern Europe.
The only truly Central Eastern European law firm that has built its own strong regional presence in key markets, PETERKA & PARTNERS offers a pan-regional legal and tax competency and dynamic alternative to the top law firms, both international and purely local, on these markets.
For the Romanian office, PETERKA & PARTNERS is looking for a lawyer specialized in tax law with minimum 3 years of experience, ideally gained at another international law firm.
– advising on matters with tax implications in local branch of a reputable law office active in the CEE region;
– regional assignments, M&A deals, cross border projects;
– providing advice for Romanian and international clients in the area of corporate taxation including international issues, restructurings, intra-group services;
– providing advice for Romanian and international clients in the area of personal income tax, including international aspects (e.g. secondment in foreign countries);
– rendering advice in matters involving VAT implications;
– legal advice on measures serving as basis of taxation (e.g. preparing contractual documentation, identification and mitigation of tax risks in transactions and structures);
– tax dispute resolution – representing clients during tax audits and at court;
– do not include tax compliance (preparations of tax returns, transfer pricing compliance).
– excellent knowledge of Romanian tax laws and regulations, civil and commercial law; general knowledge of accounting would be an advantage;
– work experience of at least 3 years in legal services focusing on tax law, ideally gained at another international law firm;
– excellent knowledge of English (knowledge of another foreign language, such as French, German or Russian, is an advantage);
– university education in the field of law; additional economics background would be a plus;
– computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, ASPI);
– good communication skills, independent approach, reliability and flexibility.
– interesting and diverse work for Romanian and international clients;
– adequate financial remuneration;
– work for a law office with fifteen years of history and branches in 10 CEE countries;
– support in obtaining professional qualifications;
– a pleasant working environment.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 12 martie 2017