A LEADING COMPANY IN THE FINANCE AND INSURANCE SECTOR is seeking Romanian Lawyers / Legal adviser qualified for the Bucharest office of the company.
– excellent command of Romanian and English is mandatory, good knowledge of other European languages will be also taken into consideration;
– graduate in Law from a Romanian Law School;
– strong knowledge of civil procedure;
– self-driven, motivated, proactive and able to fit in with the team;
– proficient user of modern IT tools, especially MS Office suite;
– clean criminal record and driving license;
– availability to travel;
– satisfactory professional experience as a legal adviser, solicitor and/or barrister dealing with different legal issues;
– membership in the BAR / Legal Counselor Council;
– detail oriented;
– high sense of responsibility;
– ability to work independently and manage various projects;
– good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR QUALIFIED LAWYER
– providing assistance and delivering legal advice in Romanian legal topics;
– representing the company alone or in groups to Romanian judicial and administrative authorities;
– constantly monitoring financial and insurance legislation and regulation in Romania and EU at large.
WHAT WE OFFER
– the chance to join a vibrant and fast-growing company;
– excellent working conditions in a dynamic work environment;
– friendly and helpful colleagues;
– a highly competitive salary according to experience and overall professional merits.
Interested candidates are invited to send their CV in European format (photo included) –in English, as well as a very brief description – attached to or included at the end of the CV – of how they imagine their further professional development, to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 4 ianuarie 2018