MARAVELA & ASOCIAŢII is looking for a litigation senior associate.
Our repeatedly awarded, internationally recognized and very busy dispute resolution practice’s team is searching for a new colleague with 3-4 years’ experience since final Bar qualification (definitivat).
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– advanced English (written and spoken) as well as strong knowledge of legal English terms and terminology;
– practical experience of minimum 3-4 years since final Bar qualification, ideally as part of a medium/large law firm;
– sound skills and experience in civil and administrative litigations, insolvency as well as arbitration & ADR expertise;
– openness to continuous professional training, team spirit and adaptability to firm`s policies;
– patience and dedication to forming junior team members;
– LL.M or other law degrees awarded by a foreign university are a plus.
WE ARE OFFERING
– the opportunity to work with an award-winning highly professional team, highly appraised by clients (“best of all firms in jurisdictions I have worked with” is, for instance, an eloquent client quote);
– people oriented work environment centred on strong ethics, integrity and team spirit;
– high profile clients and assignments;
– career advancement opportunities based on professional and personal qualities;
– development of management skills;
– competitive financial package;
– elegant and modern office premises.
Please send your resume and letter of intent (explaining why you chose to be part of our team and what motivates you in your legal career) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject line: Senior – Litigation.
Due to high number of applications received, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 8 iulie 2018