HAMMOND PARTNERSHIP is currently looking to expand its team and is looking for a Mid-Level Lawyer to be based in Bucharest.
LEGAL EXPERTISE REQUIREMENTS
– up to 3 years of experience since passing the definitive exam;
– solid knowledge of civil law and commercial law;
– experience in fields of employment, corporate law, civil law, real estate, insolvency, energy and renewables, intellectual property, criminal law, and debt collection;
– previous involvement in commercial transactions (including transaction structuring, joint ventures and restructurings), negotiating on behalf of clients and related advisory on corporate law matters is an added advantage;
– experience in drafting and providing advice and writing legal opinions.
– good communication and legal writing skills (business English);
– proactive attitude, attention to detail, analytical thinking, ability to synthesize, ability to work on multiple projects, team player.
– working with international firms and foreign clients;
– the opportunity to work in English;
– pleasant and friendly environment;
– competitive salary.
In case you believe you meet our requirements, please send in English your CV and cover-letter to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 20 august 2018