For the Romanian office, PETERKA & PARTNERS is looking for a young and enthusiast Front Office Receptionist, able to serve our local team and to deal with a wide range of administrative tasks.
– fluent and advanced English is mandatory (other foreign languages such as French represent an asset);
– previous working experience is not mandatory but represents a plus, especially experience within a similar position in a law firm;
– strong computer skills (good level of Microsoft Office package is mandatory);
– excellent communication skills and multi-tasking ability;
– dedicated and highly organized;
– able to deal with diverse administrative and organizational duties: office calls and business room agenda, greeting visitors and related protocol duties, ordering products for the office and keeping related inventory, daily document processing (receiving and sending correspondence, editing and formatting various documents, making photocopies, organizing archives etc.), spontaneous small trips to post office or any other requirements from the team;
– willing to learn new things and show open attitude.
– attractive remuneration corresponding to professional abilities and achieved results;
– interesting and diverse work in growing regional firm;
– pleasant working environment.
Students who want to work and join our team are welcomed (law students are highly appreciated).
Please send your CV and cover in English to Ms. Celina Zorz, at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 15 martie 2019