When you choose KPMG as the place to develop your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
KPMG ROMANIA is currently seeking a Head of the Internal Contracting Unit to join us in our office in Bucharest.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR ROLE?
– managing and coordinating the Internal Contracting Unit;
– drafting and reviewing/negotiating KPMG contracts with clients, suppliers, and sub-contractors as necessary;
– working closely with the Risk Management Partner in order to ensure compliance of the contractual formulas agreed with clients with KPMG internal policies;
– providing in-house legal advice on different matters of law, such as corporate governance, employment, IP, anti-money laundering, audit and tax legislation, etc;
– periodically evaluating and reporting on the legal situation of KPMG in Romania entities;
– drafting and reviewing internal policies on different areas, such as anti-money laundering internal norms, internal procurement and the Internal Regulation.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
– practical experience in a similar position of 5+ years;
– university degree in Law. The successful candidate will preferably be an attorney member of the Bar;
– very good knowledge and experience in civil, commercial and employment law;
– good inter-personal skills and managing capabilities;
– ability to work on own initiative and willingness to take responsibility;
– good command of MS Office package;
– proficiency in English.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– attractive rewards and flexible working arrangements (short Friday, gliding hours, short week);
– continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm;
– challenging projects;
– unique perks like sport and massage in the office, social breakfasts with the partners and many more.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and letter of motivation, in English, at: email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 2 mai 2019