MUŞAT & ASOCIAŢII is looking to expand its Labour & Employee Benefits team in Bucharest with a Senior Associate and an Associate.
– 3-8 years of experience in the practices of Labour Law, Corporate and Commercial Law, preferably to have worked for minimum 3 years on Labour Law;
– fully qualified lawyer with relevant professional experience in the field of consultancy (experience in litigation is an advantage);
– to prove thorough theoretical and practical legal knowledge of Labour Law;
– to prove rigorous legal judgement, ability to analyse and construe the applicable legal provisions by reference to the characteristics of every project;
– advance English language knowledge (another language of international circulation is an advantage);
– computer literate (Ms Office –especially Word);
– good client relationship skills;
– to act rigorously and meet the deadlines.
– drafting and reviewing Labour Law specific documents (e.g.: individual employment agreements, collective employment agreements, internal rules, policies etc.) to align them to client’ requirements and legislative rigours;
– drafting sundry legal opinions, analyses, reports etc.;
– cooperation and maintenance of relationship with clients;
– tracking the legislative changes regarding the labour law, social dialogue, social securities, as well as the related legislation;
– representation of clients’ interests before State authorities.
Those interested are kindly asked to send their resume at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the applications that meet the job requirements shall be considered.
MUŞAT & ASOCIAŢII is one of the first law firms established in Romania, after 1 January 1990. With 19 partners and over 100 lawyers and counsellors, MUŞAT & ASOCIAŢII provides consultancy services in all areas of business law, including Mergers & Acquisitions, Privatisations, Banking, Energy & Natural Resources, Competition, Corporate Law, Telecom & IT, Labour Law, Taxation, Capital Markets, Real Estate Law, Environmental Law, Litigation & Arbitration.
MUŞAT & ASOCIAŢII is recognised as one of the pillars of the business law in Romania, and the international specialised publications (Chambers & Partners, International Financial Law Review, Legal 500 etc.) regularly recommend the firm as one of the leaders of the law market, and many of the firm’s lawyers were nominated, in their turn, as being part of the Romanian business law elite.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 8 august 2019