CMS CAMERON MCKENNA NABARRO OLSWANG LLP SCP is looking for junior lawyers.
SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
– capability to work, prioritize and make decisions;
– pragmatic approach to problem solving;
– excellent communication skills.
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS
– degree from a reputable law school;
– Bar admission exam passed (2018/2019);
– good English (spoken and written).
– hardworking, open and honest approach, team player, always looking for the highest level of professionalism;
– language skills;
– an ability to master new fields of knowledge and law.
At CMS, with more than 7,500 people working across 74 offices, we have the local and international resources to offer our clients a truly global service. We believe that delivering real value only happens when we work from a point of total client understanding and commitment. We call this philosophy ‘Your World First’ and it underpins everything we do. Our sector insight means we are immersed in the world our clients operate in, allowing our lawyers to make a real commercial difference for their clients.
Our culture is one of openness, honesty, warmth and growth. We are a collegial, dynamic and collaborative team, and believe this approach provides the best outcomes for our clients and also a friendly and supportive working atmosphere. We offer an innovative approach to career progression and development, and an exceptional training programme interweaving technical, business and soft skills training.
In order to send us your CV please e-mail: Mihaela.Grigorescu@cms-cmno.com or Bucharest.Office@cms-cmno.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 2 octombrie 2019