KOLEKTIVA is recruiting founders community manager with legal/finance.
Career level Entry (0-2 years), Middle (2-5 years)
Spoken languages English – advanced
Gross salary / month 1500 – 2000 €
We recruit candidates willing to relocate.
WHO WE ARE?
Kolektiva’s Vision is to help entrepreneurs across Europe launch meaningful and enduring technology companies. To help entrepreneurs in the earliest stages of a business establish a critical support network of like-minded and successful international entrepreneurs, KOLEKTIVA developed a Shared Equity Pool where partners share equity in a common mutual fund.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Project Manager for our office in Bucharest (with 40% of travel time):
– has good knowledge of tech startup/venture capital investment;
– has University degree in Law or Finance. Relevant postgraduate awards/certifications would be desirable but not essential;
– has relevant work experience in the legal or finance area (desirable);
– has very good communication and inter-personal skills;
– proficiency in English.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR ROLE?
– travel all over Europe for being present at the most important startup/ tech conferences, for attracting start-up founders in Kolektiva’s network;
– draft and review investment contracts to meet evolving community membership and in compliance with laws and internal policies and procedures.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
– managing a challenging international project;
– working with cool technology focused people;
– making a better salary than in a law company.
Please send your CV to: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 25 octombrie 2019