MPR PARTNERS | MARAVELA, POPESCU & ROMAN is looking for a Litigation Senior Associate.
Our internationally recognized and very busy dispute resolution practice’s team is searching for a senior colleague with 5+ years of experience.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
– advanced English (written and spoken) as well as strong knowledge of legal English;
– practical experience of minimum 5 years, ideally as part of a medium/large law firm;
– sound skills and experience in civil dispute resolution;
– strong experience in either of the following fields of litigation is a plus: administrative litigation, criminal law, public procurement, construction, IP, competition or tax;
– openness to continuous professional training, team spirit and adaptability to firm`s policies;
– patience and dedication to forming junior team members;
– LL.M or other law degrees awarded by a foreign university are a plus.
WE ARE OFFERING
– the opportunity to work with an award-winning highly professional team, highly appraised by clients (“best of all firms in jurisdictions I have worked with” is, for instance, an eloquent client quote);
– people oriented work environment centred on strong ethics, integrity and team spirit;
– high profile global and local clients;
– interesting and engaging assignments;
– quick career advancement opportunities based on merit;
– development of management skills;
– a wealth of legal resources to browse;
– attendance to professional events and conferences;
– competitive financial package;
– a really nice, professional and sociable team to work with;
– elegant and modern office premises.
Please send your resume and letter of intent to (explaining why you chose to be part of our team and what motivates you in your legal career) to: email@example.com
Please use the subject line: Senior – Litigation.
Due to high number of applications received, only selected candidates will be contacted.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 18 octombrie 2019