IJDELEA MIHĂILESCU ATTORNEYS & ADVISORS is looking for an Assistant Manager.
Support the administrative aspects of the business, implementing efficient office processes and procedures. Ensuring that the office runs efficiently so that the organization can fulfill its aims.
– covering general email and fax correspondence for office requirements;
– covering the telephone exchange: receiving and transferring the incoming calls, taking messages when staff not available;
– liaising with building maintenance and third-party office services’ providers for routine service and unexpected issues;
– maintaining the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs;
– managing contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease;
– maintaining supplies of stationery;
– coordinating with IT department on all office equipment furniture, printers, phones, etc);
– acting as liaison between departments on a wide range of issues;
– coordinating the workflow for the administrative team;
– assigning and monitoring clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff;
– organizing storage outside the office;
– follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency;
– support orientation and training of new staff members;
– facilitating employee transactions (new hires, employee transfers, terminations) by completing requisitions for physical and technology resources, updating phone list information, etc;
– keeping track record of all employees and consultants, managing holiday scheduling, sick leave, monthly time-sheet; update monthly vacation file;
– support the planning and execution of company events;
– keeping updated records of office expenses and costs;
– preparing business/travel/flat charges expense reports for executive team;
– making accommodation, flights and travel arrangements;
– responsible for the office inventory;
– may perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
– university graduate preferably in economy/ human resources/ psychology;
– good written and verbal skills in English;
– excellent organizational and time management skills;
– knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and other commonly used office packages;
– ability to priorities tasks and work under pressure;
– good team working skills and the confidence to lead and motivate a team;
– ability to manage your own workload and supervise the work of others concurrently;
– excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
– attention to detail;
– flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads;
– problem-solving approach to work.
Those interested in joining our team are invited to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 6 ianuarie 2020