EDENRED is recruiting an in-house lawyer.
Provides legal assistance and consultancy on commercial and civil law, as well as on GDPR issues in order to ensure compliance of company’s goals and projects with internal policies and procedures and current legal regulations.
– provides legal assistance to the employees of the company in the current tasks, with focus on the commercial, civil, vouchers and GDPR issues;
– negotiates, writes and revises agreements and contracts with clients, merchants and providers;
– reviews advertising and marketing materials to ensure that they are in compliance with legal requirements;
– provides training to the employees of the company on legal topics;
– represents the Company in the relation with the Trade Register;
– occasionally represents the rights and the legal interests of the company in front of the courts (debts recovery, insolvencies);
– monitors the relevant legislation.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
– bachelor Degree in Law;
– member of the Bar – fully qualified lawyer;
– at least 1-2 years of experience in civil law and commercial law, preferable in a law firm;
– at least 6 months of experience in GDPR;
– good legal theorist;
– strong attention to details;
– good decision making capability and critical thinking ability is required;
– excellent listening qualities and ability to persuade others;
– excellent verbal communication skills;
– excellent organizational skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
– ability to establish and maintain strong relationships within the organization’s legal department and across all businesses;
– ability to work independently with little or no supervision;
– fluent in English;
– willingness for professionally improvement and development.
JOINING US MEANS
– taking part in an ambitious corporate project, in a listed company that is growing and changing fast, world leader in prepaid corporate services engaged in creating innovative solutions for motivation and building loyalty;
– becoming part of a team that embraced the digitalization challenge and enjoys this transformation every day;
– living our values every day: passions for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity, entrepreneurial spirit;
– increasing your employability, by quickly taking on responsibilities in a changing international environment that favors agility and versatility;
– contributing to our corporate societal commitment to balanced nutrition, environment and solidarity;
– an extended benefits package, competitive salary and learning opportunities.
Edenred is the world leader in transactional solutions for companies, employees and merchants. Whether delivered via card, mobile app, online platform or paper voucher, all of these solutions mean increased purchasing power for employees, optimized expense management for companies and additional business for affiliated merchants.
Edenred’s offer is built around three business lines:
– employee benefits (Ticket Restaurant®, Gift Vouchers, Holiday Vouchers, Nursery Vouchers);
– fleet and mobility solutions (Ticket Car, Digital Expense Settlement-Spendeo);
– complementary solutions including corporate payments (Edenred Corporate Payment), incentives and rewards (Ticket Compliments) and public social programs.
The Group brings together a unique network of 43 million employees, 750,000 companies and public institutions, and 1.4 million affiliated merchants. Listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange, Edenred operates in 45 countries, with close to 8,000 employees.
If we caught your attention and you would like to apply for this job opportunity, please contact us at: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 10 februarie 2020