KINSTELLAR is looking for an experienced Banking & Finance Lawyer.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly banking & finance, dispute resolution (including white-collar crime), labour, M&A/corporate, competition, private equity, energy and real estate practices. We take on the most complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
As a result, our Banking & Finance workload is expanding considerably, even during these Covid-19 times. As such, we want to grow our team and we are looking for a talented and hard-working colleague to join our Banking & Finance group in Bucharest.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
– has a law degree from a reputable Romanian university and minimum 3 (three) years of practical and broad experience in banking & finance law practice of an international or major domestic law firm; expertise in other practice area(s) is welcome and supported and will bring additional value;
– finds motivation in working on complex transactions for international clients and global law firms;
– is flexible and wants to work in a team that is praised for the consistently high quality of their work;
– is a team player with passion for excellence;
– has excellent professional proficiency in English.
The job will involve client interaction and matter management responsibilities from the outset, and will involve responsibility for multiple projects at any given time.
– professional development in a leading emerging markets law firm;
– a modern and dynamic work environment;
– development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV focused on describing the practical experience and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please specify the position you are applying for.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 22 iulie 2020