KINSTELLAR is recruiting an experienced Litigation Lawyer.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong dispute resolution (including white-collar crime), labour, finance, M&A/corporate, competition, private equity, energy and real estate practices.
We take on the most complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise.
We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
And as a result, our dispute resolution workload is expanding considerably.
As such, we want to grow our team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA
– has a law degree from a reputable Romanian university and minimum three (3) years of practical and broad experience in the dispute resolution practice of an international or reputable domestic law firm;
– preference will be given to candidates with particular experience in either labour and/or white-collar crime matters, as well as any additional practice area expertise such as general regulatory, public procurement, etc. would be beneficial and will bring additional value;
– finds motivation in working on complex cases (including white-collar crime cases) for international clients and global law firms;
– is flexible and wants to work in a team that is praised for the consistently high quality of work;
– is a team player, with passion for excellence;
– has full professional proficiency in English.
The job will involve client facing, representation before courts, prosecution offices and other jurisdictional or control/investigative bodies, as well as matter management responsibilities from the outset to completion projects, and will involve responsibility for multiple projects at any given time.
– interesting and challenging work for both local and international clients;
– professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
– a modern, flexible and dynamic work environment;
– development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
Kinstellar is a place where exceptional people build exceptional careers and our inclusive and entrepreneurial culture is part of our competitive advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV focused on describing the practical and broad experience in the dispute resolution practice and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: email@example.com
Please specify the position you are applying for.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 13 iulie 2020