WOLF THEISS is a leading business law firm in Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe with over 600 people in 13 countries. We have built our reputation on a combination of unrivalled local knowledge and strong international capability.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated person to join our Corporate M&A team in Bucharest.
WHAT WE OFFER
– professional growth with the opportunity to learn from internationally recognized legal experts;
– young and dynamic team with interesting domestic and global clients;
– opportunity to work on large multinational cross-border projects;
– solid company culture with team support and clear career development prospects;
– interesting ongoing training opportunities in Vienna or other CEE countries as part of the WOLF THEISS School of Excellence;
– excellent conditions and attractive benefits of an international company.
WHAT WE EXPECT
– you are a definitive lawyers with at least two years experience in Corporate M&A;
– you have an outstanding command of the English language and an international outlook;
– you have excellent analytical and logical thinking;
– you have profound interest in law in a business context;
– you are willing to learn and able to work hard;
– you are detail-oriented, organised, flexible, and able to supervise a team of junior associates;
– you have excellent writing skills;
– prior experience in either a regional or international law firm is an advantage.
We are committed to providing a working environment that values diversity as part of our corporate culture.
If you fulfil the above requirements, please send us your motivation letter and CV in Romanian and English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 10 decembrie 2020