TONCESCU & ASOCIAȚII SPARL – KPMG Legal is looking for a Senior Lawyer.
WHO ARE WE?
When you choose KPMG as the place to develop your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals. Are you an experienced professional looking to make the next great step in your career?
We are currently seeking a Senior Lawyer for our Internal Contracting Unit to join us.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Senior Lawyer for our office in Bucharest who:
– has University degree in Law. Relevant postgraduate awards/certifications would be desirable but not essential;
– has relevant at least 3-4 years’ work experience in the legal area;
– has good knowledge of civil, intellectual property and corporate & commercial law;
– has good inter-personal skills;
– has good command of MS Office package;
– is proficiency in English;
– membership of the Bucharest Bar Association.
WHAT ABOUT YOUR ROLE?
– monitor KPMG`s compliance with contractual terms and conditions, internal policies and procedures;
– review contracts concluded with clients, partners or suppliers;
– validation of technology projects, draft and review commercial and technology contracts, in terms of compliance with technology and business needs, focusing on compliance with laws and internal policies and procedures;
– drafting corporate documentation and registration formalities with competent authorities;
– drafting Legal opinions for internal departments;
– ensure compliance with corporate policies, reporting, accounting and other professional requirements;
– involvement in the collection of outstanding debts from our clients;
– deals with authorities;
– permanently monitoring the compliance with the applicable laws of KPMG in Romania companies and their professional activity.
KPMG IN ROMANIA OFFERS
– the chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture;
– attractive remuneration package;
– a combination of great jobs to work on;
– great colleagues to work with;
– relevant professional development and training;
– continuous feedback from the people you work with, professional coaching and mentoring with any of the leaders in the firm.
HOW TO APPLY?
We are looking forward to receiving your CV and letter of motivation at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 10 decembrie 2020