KINSTELLAR is recruiting an Employment Lawyer with 2 – 3 years of practical experience.
Kinstellar is the leading law firm in CEE and Central Asia, with 11 offices in 10 countries across the region. The Bucharest office fields over 30 lawyers from its majestic historic monument office in downtown Bucharest, where it has been offering advice on market-leading transactions and clients for years.
Kinstellar is a full-service firm, with particularly strong employment, litigation, real estate, M&A/corporate, finance, competition, private equity and energy practices. We take on the most complex and high-profile assignments from some of the world’s most successful companies, who expect the highest level of service and expertise. We have built our reputation by exceeding their expectations.
We are looking for an associate to practice in our employment team with anywhere from 2 to 3 years of experience, with preference for any or all of the following skills sets/ practice
– have a law degree from a reputable Romanian university and at least two (2) to three (3) years of practical experience in the employment field: actively advising clients on all matters related to employment, including employment contracts, employee regulations, employment terminations, employer and employee rights, TUPE, executive services agreements, and labour litigation; any additional practice area expertise (e.g. GDPR, TMT) would be beneficial and will bring additional value;
– find motivation in working on complex matters for international clients and global law firms;
– are flexible and want to work in a team that is praised for the consistently high quality of their work;
– are team players with passion for excellence.
Very good written and spoken English is a must; knowledge of further foreign languages is an advantage.
If you are looking to take the next step up in your career and make a valued contribution, this is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an independent law firm across the region and be part of our success. The job will involve client facing and matter management responsibilities from the outset to completion projects, and will involve responsibility for multiple projects at any given time.
– professional development in a leading CEE law firm;
– a modern and dynamic work environment;
– development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
– competitive compensation.
INFORMATION FOR THE APPLICANT
As a law firm providing premium legal services, we have a vested interest to ensure that our people have the best opportunities for professional development. We invest significantly in knowledge, learning and professional development.
HOW TO APPLY
We are looking for the best and brightest to help us continue to grow. If that sounds like something you would like to be a part of, please, send your application (CV focused on describing the practical employment experience and cover letter) in English to Manuela Leptiher, Regional / Bucharest HR Manager at: email@example.com
Please specify the position you are applying for.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 22 aprilie 2021