PETOŠEVIĆ is looking for a Trademark & Patent Agent to join its Romanian office.
– conducting searches and analyzing scientific and/or technical documents, including previously granted patents, to assess whether an invention is new and innovative;
– preparing, drafting and filing trademark and patent applications;
– preparing reports and responses to the office actions;
– ensuring applications’, renewals’ and annuities’ deadlines are met;
– communicating regularly with clients;
– dealing with portfolio integration;
– translating texts from local language to English and vice versa;
– keeping up to date with legal developments in the intellectual property field.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
– university degree (Biology, Pharma, Chemistry, Engineering, or Law degree);
– excellent and professional command of English language (both written and verbal);
– at least six months of experience as Patent and Trademark Agent, or in the intellectual property field;
– detail oriented;
– high sense of responsibility;
– ability to work independently and manage various projects with minimal oversight;
– good time management skills and ability to prioritize and utilize resources as available;
– strong computer skills, at least in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to: email@example.com
Please include the following statement in your initial job application email:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. They will be required to submit the signed and scanned Consent Form for Job Applicants.
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 7 mai 2021