VLĂSCEANU, ENE & PARTNERS in association with Loredana Vlasceanu Law Office is recruiting one senior lawyer with up to 8(eight) years of experience and one junior lawyer/ paralegal.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES
– must be graduates of Law School;
– must be fluent in both written and spoken English;
– must possess excellent organizational and planning abilities;
– must be analytical characters with peculiar focus on details;
– must have the ability to interact with people and lead them towards the desired result with diplomacy;
– important are qualities like openness to challenge, willingness to develop, out of the box thinking.
A combination of substantial remuneration with a pleasant working environment is offered.
He/ she will enhance sound business practice, applied practical thinking abilities and will be offered the possibility to develop within a high-quality professional environment.
ABOUT THE FIRM
VEP is a boutique-type law firm, currently on the expansion curve. We are active predominantly in the energy field (renewables and fossil fuels) and environment related sectors.
Covered legal areas include specific energy fields, corporate and commercial, M&A, public procurement, real estate, permitting and labor law. Most of our clients are foreign/ local affiliates of international groups involved in large scale energy projects.
Since November 2020, VEP is the Romanian affiliated member of Ally Law, a global law firm network spread over 100 business centers worldwide.
We are sincerely passionate of our profession; we focus on quality, high value activities and results.
The interested candidates are invited to send us their CV and a Letter of Intent at: email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 31 mai 2021