ENERY ELEMENT GmbH is a developer and investor in renewable energy infrastructure with focus on Central and Eastern Europe. The company covers the entire value chain with regards to development, financing, construction and long-term operation of renewable power plants and energy storage systems.
In relation to its activity – development of renewable energy projects in Romania, the company is currently looking for a new team member – a lawyer with an interest in the sphere of Property law.
Conditions, which the candidate shall meet
– proficiency in working with MS Office;
– good knowledge of Romanian language;
– high level of proficiency in English language.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
– excellent business correspondence skills;
– good communication and presentation skills;
– good time management skills and capability of successful prioritization of tasks;
– driving license;
– work experience, connected with execution of administrative tasks and procedures, will be considered as an advantage;
– experience in the sphere of Property law will be considered as an advantage;
– interest in the sphere of renewable energy will be highly appreciated.
Proactivity, responsibility, self-discipline and organizational skills.
MAIN ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– overall legal support in regard to the development of renewable energy projects in Romania;
– administrative representation of the company in front of municipal and state authorities;
– drafting legal documentation in respect to the activity of the company (service agreements, applications etc.);
– conducting official correspondence with state and municipal authorities;
– cooperation and coordination with Romanian lawyers and employees of the company which will be working on the project in Romania and Bulgaria.
To apply, send a resume and a cover letter to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Anunțul este valabil pentru municipiul București.
* Anunțul expiră la data de 21 mai 2021